This web-site (hereinafter the “Web-Site”) is published by GTM-groupe UTW-(hereinafter GTM), SARL with a capital of 100 000 Euros, having its Head office at 10 bis rue Sommerard 75005 PARIS France, registered in the Companies Register (RCS) for Paris under number B 531 431 963. Publisher& editor: Sophie Devèze. The Web-Site is hosted by OVH.
Access to the Web-Site and the use of its contents are subject to the conditions described below. The visitor fully accepts the following provisions by access in the Web-site :
– The Web-Site is the exclusive property of GTM, which is the only entity entitled to use the relating intellectual property rights and personal rights, in particular trademarks, design patents, copyrights and rights on image, originally or in accordance with express authorisations.
– Use of the Web-Site in whole or in part, in particular by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for other purposes than personal and private non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
– GTM commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on the Web-Site is correct and up-to-date GTM reserves the right to correct the Web-site’s content at any time and without warning. However GTM cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on the Web-Site.
As a result, GTM cannot be held liable for :
– any precision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on its Web-Site,
– any damage resulting from an incursion by a third party leading to a modification of the information provided on this Web-Site;
– more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from access to the Web-Site, inability to access to the Web-Site, as well as use of the Web-Site and/or credit given to any information directly or indirectly provided through the Web-Site.
Each visitor may provide on the Web-Site personal data that concern she or he. The provision of such personal data is optional. In accordance with Law “Informatique et Libertés” n° 78- 17 of January 6, 1978 , the visitor can access to personal data which concern she or he and make it modified or deleted by contacting GTM : firstname.lastname@example.org
GTM may deposit ” cookies ” in the visitor’s computer in order to identify them. Visitors may configure its browser to reject cookies. Security measures have been employed to prevent unauthorised access to visitor data, however, we will not be responsible for any breach security or the unauthorised disclosure or use of any such data. Hypertext links to the Web-Site may only be included with prior written GTM.
GTM shall not be held liable or responsible for the contents of any sites which links to its Web-Site. GTM informs visitors to the Web-Site that these conditions can be modified at any time. As soon as these modifications are displayed on line, each visitor who access to the Web-Site is assumed to accept these modifications without reserves.
French law will govern the present conditions. Any action or claim related to the use of the Web-Site shall come under the jurisdiction of the French Courts.